Forum Moderator Invitation from Hairlossdiscuss.com

UniWigs

Administrator
Staff member
After launching 4 months ago, we agree that every board need moderators. We hope that people who have experience in dealing with hair loss can join us in helping other women and men with hair loss. UniWigs has always believed that customers are cherished and valued. We want customers' thoughts and opinions, so that we can produce more toppers, wigs and extensions that suit everybody's needs. And now, we hope you can be one of us to express, share and help!

Who can be a moderator?
1.People who have suffered from hair loss and know hair loss products very well.
2. People who wear and know a lot about wigs and hair toppers are desired.
3. People who have a strong passion for sharing and helping others.
4. People who know hair marketing are preferred.
If you think this sounds like you, you could be our next moderator!

What do you get in return?
1.One post = 100 points
2.If your post gets more than 10 replies, you will get 300 points; if it gets more than 20 replies, you will get 500 points. Please note that only valid replies count and UniWigs will have the final say on interpretation.
3.All the points you win in the forum can be exchanged for coupons at UniWigs.com.

What are the responsibilities?
1.5 threads are the most you can post in one day.
2.You should post at least 4-5 threads every week.
3.You should reply to any questions on your board.
4.We don't accept any malicious slanders. Every post should be friendly or we will cancel your moderator rights immediately.

Last but not least, you have the chance to help us design the new products or update our existing products if you have any good ideas.

How do you become a moderator?
Introduce yourself and tell us why you want to become a moderator and why we should choose you. You can do this through video, pictures or words.

Note:
This Campaign will last for one week, it starts on 26th, Feb, 2019 and ends on 7th, March, 2019 (Eastern time).

Hello All! My name is Maria and I am at the very beginning stages of hair loss and diagnosis of the cause. I have previously introduced myself on this blog and initiated a few threads in hopes to inspire informative conversations regarding hair loss, while supporting each other thru the process. I look forward to sharing with you my experiences as well as hearing from you about yours, in efforts to grow together and learn about the best alternative hair options.
Although, I may be new to hair loss, I have already learned so much regarding the possible medical treatments, cover up hair products, supplemental vitamins, and helper hair options thru watching multiple videos on you tube, researching the internet, and thru medical professionals specializing in hair loss. I would love tho, to hear first hand experiences from other people as to what they feel works best and why, as I plan to be proactive with my issue. I am a healthcare professional, so helping others already comes naturally to me. I am excited to be a part of a judgement free forum and look forward to supporting you all and learning with you!!

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Barbara and I would very much enjoy being a moderator for this UniWigs board. I know what it is like to have gone through the hair loss process and how difficult it is. I try to encourage and uplift those are struggling with this issue on other boards and groups that I had joined.

I also know it can sometimes be a challenge to customize your topper and some people have even given up. I love to share tips on my YouTube videos or Facebook to help others try and get their pieces to work before they give up.

After launching 4 months ago, we agree that every board need moderators. We hope that people who have experience in dealing with hair loss can join us in helping other women and men with hair loss. UniWigs has always believed that customers are cherished and valued. We want customers' thoughts and opinions, so that we can produce more toppers, wigs and extensions that suit everybody's needs. And now, we hope you can be one of us to express, share and help!

Who can be a moderator?
1.People who have suffered from hair loss and know hair loss products very well.
2. People who wear and know a lot about wigs and hair toppers are desired.
3. People who have a strong passion for sharing and helping others.
4. People who know hair marketing are preferred.
If you think this sounds like you, you could be our next moderator!

What do you get in return?
1.One post = 100 points
2.If your post gets more than 10 replies, you will get 300 points; if it gets more than 20 replies, you will get 500 points. Please note that only valid replies count and UniWigs will have the final say on interpretation.
3.All the points you win in the forum can be exchanged for coupons at UniWigs.com.

What are the responsibilities?
1.5 threads are the most you can post in one day.
2.You should post at least 4-5 threads every week.
3.You should reply to any questions on your board.
4.We don't accept any malicious slanders. Every post should be friendly or we will cancel your moderator rights immediately.

Last but not least, you have the chance to help us design the new products or update our existing products if you have any good ideas.

How do you become a moderator?
Introduce yourself and tell us why you want to become a moderator and why we should choose you. You can do this through video, pictures or words.

Note:
This Campaign will last for one week, it starts on 26th, Feb, 2019 and ends on 7th, March, 2019 (Eastern time).

Hi, everyone! I'd love to join the forum as a Moderator! I'm a 50 year-old woman struggling with thin, fine hair and hair loss. About a year ago I discovered hair toppers, and they were a complete gamechanger for me! I love trying new styles and hairpieces and sharing reviews, tips, and tricks. I'm happy to share my experiences to help other ladies, and I regularly participate in a number of Facebook groups for women struggling with hair loss. In addition, I post photos of my hairpieces to Instagram, and also have a YouTube channel where I post reviews, How To videos and answer questions from subscribers and viewers. I look forward to engaging in this forum!

Hi, My name is Toni. I am 56 years old and have been wearing "hair" for approximately 9 years. From clip in extensions, tape in extensions, half wigs, full wigs and toppers. I have made my own extensions and also attempted to make top pieces due to my thinning hair. I have also worked with Cancer patients a few years ago and I was their "Hair Connections". It is so amazing how your whole personality changes when you have that little bit of confidence back. I have made a couple of YouTube videos with more to come. I would like to be a Uniwig Moderator because I LOVE to talk about HAIR. I have gotten great compliments on both of my Claire units and don't hesitate to show anyone that it is not my bio hair. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Attachments

UniWigs

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, My name is Toni. I am 56 years old and have been wearing "hair" for approximately 9 years. From clip in extensions, tape in extensions, half wigs, full wigs and toppers. I have made my own extensions and also attempted to make top pieces due to my thinning hair. I have also worked with Cancer patients a few years ago and I was their "Hair Connections". It is so amazing how your whole personality changes when you have that little bit of confidence back. I have made a couple of YouTube videos with more to come. I would like to be a Uniwig Moderator because I LOVE to talk about HAIR. I have gotten great compliments on both of my Claire units and don't hesitate to show anyone that it is not my bio hair. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Thanks for your interesting dear, and do you want to be a moderator for which board?