Video contest winners

Hello, I am trying to find out about the winners of the video review contest. Where can I see who the winners were? I just don’t know where to look. Thank you.

Hello, I don’t mean the contest for the ‘Emily’. I saw those winners posted several weeks ago. I am referring to the video review contest to win 2 toppers. Hear is the picture that was on the website and on Facebook.
I made a video review that got a lot views so I wanted to know if I was selected and how claim the toppers or points. Thank you kindly for responding.

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I don’t mean the contest for the ‘Emily’. I saw those winners posted several weeks ago. I am referring to the video review contest to win 2 toppers. Hear is the picture that was on the website and on Facebook.
I made a video review that got a lot views so I wanted to know if I was selected and how claim the toppers or points. Thank you kindly for responding.
I know so I delete it when I realize it. Our staff who responsible for the "Video contest" will reply you very soon.

Yes, I was wondering when that would be posted as well.